Get access to the tools that will help you thrive!
We're working with Nesta to give our community members access to tools that will help you raise your income and secure your employment in a post-pandemic world.
Get access to these game changing tools by clicking the logos below.
About the tools
- Get personal cash grants to help you pay for the things that matter: through the new Turn2Us platform, individuals requiring financial support can apply and be verified online with a few streamlined, one stop steps. Once approved, financial support can instantly be provided to applicants, with payment received within a day. Access it here.
- Improve your financial knowledge and secure your financial future: Hastee is an award-winning employee benefit that enables workers to take a portion of their earned pay, on demand. Increasing choice and financial wellbeing. They have built an enhanced financial education platform, which is completely free to all 16-24-year olds in the UK. Access it here.
- Get expert advice to manage your debt and save money: IncomeMAX helps people to maximise their income and improve their financial situation. It provides in-house advisers who offer advice on areas such as benefits, debt, saving money, employment and energy & water bills. Access it here.
- Get out of redundancy and into meaningful work: Evenbreak offers real, tailored support to disabled people looking for new or better work. They want to empower disabled people to maximise their chances of gaining meaningful and secure work. Access it here.
- Boost your chances for employment: Udrafter is transforming the way students and graduates get hired into their organisations, for the benefit of the young people. Students and graduates will get greater access to flexible and paid micro-internships via their technology-driven platform, boosting youth employment. Access it here.